Available Cards: State ID & Operator license of Indiana.
Term: Operator license expires on birthday 6 years following issue date. Expires on birthday or end-of-stay date.
Number: 10 digits spaced 4-2-4, uncoded.
Template: Current design clones INDIANA licenses issued by the DMV.
- Fine-line design with state capitol and Indianapolis 500 car image.
- Laser-engraved photo and ghost image.
- Transparent window allows ghost image to be seen on both side. The image on the back is inverted.
- UV front; State Capitol Building surrounded by stars & outline “INDIANA,” “DL,” duplicate image; tactile DOB; microprinting.
- UV back; mini-portrait.
- Real ID.
- Digitized with security overlay.
- 1D & 2D codes in QR format as used by the DMV.