Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Kansas.
Term: 6 years for 21-64, expires on birthday.
Number: Assigned, uncoded number consisting of K plus 8 digits.
Template: Current design validates KANSAS licenses issued by the DMV.
- OVD (Optically Variable Device) in the form of Seal, “KANSAS”; tactile DOB; laser-engraved ghost image.
- Laser-perforated turtle; microprinted parts throughout the card.
- UV front; skyline, flower, rope, lines, “KANSAS.”
- Back UV; DOB, ghost image.
- Kansas iconic farming tools graphics.
- Real ID or NOT FOR FEDERAL statement.
- Encoded ICN (1D) & QR (2D) codes. Must show Kansas address.
- Laminated card with flexibility to pass bending test.