Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of Washington.
Term: 1 to 6 years, expires on birthday.
Number: Starting September 2018, 12 characters with “WDL” then 9 random (no vowels or Q or V).
Template: Current design validates Washington licenses issued by the DMV.
- Current and EDL: Security background overlaps photo; UV state seals & “WASHINGTON” serves as (HOLOGRAMS).
- Microprinting; ghost image; OVD tree image; UV state seal on back.
- On current EDL U.S. flag overlaps photo.
- Pine Tree in rainbow printing.
- Digital cards with 1D and 2D barcodes on back.
- Enhanced license (EDL) has pink headbar and machine-readable zone on back and is a valid REAL ID compliant license.Introduction: If you peer below the seemingly harmless surface of Washington, you’ll find that it’s not all that it’s cracked up to be. This state has some of the highest rates of binge drinking in the country which make it an ideal drinking ground for any party you want to throw at it. So let us get you seated and set for a drinking adventure with our fake ID.On the surface, Washington carries a lot of national pride with it. It’s the only state named after a president it houses the nation’s capital, and it gave birth to two quintessential American companies; Microsoft and Starbucks.About: Washington has a lot of willing drinkers in its wake. However, they seem to concentrated around certain cities rather than being spread around all over the state. This is why you can find that the percentage of excessive adult drinkers in the country sit at a respectable 17.8%.As long as you avoid the towns with limited drinking scenes, you’ll fare just fine. There’s plenty to be fun had at party-centric places like Seattle for all your boozing needs.Washington Drinking Culture: It’s hard to categorize Washington’s drinking culture in just a few words. In some ways, it’s hinged on being responsible with your alcohol intake. At other times, it focuses on just binge drinking until you can’t stand up no more.
The famous drinks in Washington tend to differ from location to location. You can find all kinds of different drinks being enjoyed in the state with everything from mojitos, to dry martinis, ales, and even margaritas.
BENEFITS—WASHINGTON ID, “PLACES WHERE IT MAY SCAN?”
There are quite a few Washington bars out there that will have you order drinks with just a fake ID.
- The first place you want to try is the Green Zone in D.C. It’s a bar that dabbles in drinking, music, and exotic Arabian culture. Fakes can get a pretty easy pass here.
- Calico is another chill situated in Blagden Alley. The bar itself is just a patio with some great mood lighting, patio chairs, and great drinks all around. A relaxed atmosphere and lax ID checks make this place feel like home.
DISADVANTAGES—WASHINGTON ID, “PLACES WHERE THEY SPOT FAKES?”
Some Washington can get ruthless when it comes to whether or not you have ID on you. District Winery is one such place. It’s a wine factory. event space, and restaurant all rolled into one.
- Highlights of this place include great high class drinks and constant ID checks. Bluejacket is a restaurant, bar, and a brewery that’s located in D.C. Here the beer is brewed in-house and you can catch some great food so as long as your bring your ID.
Drinking Laws in Washington: You can’t drink in Washington if you’re younger than 21 unless you’re with a parent or guardian. Using fake IDs to buy alcohol is illegal and will result in a fine of anywhere from $250 to $1,000 and even 25 hours community service.